Thursday, June 19, 2014

That's What HE Said Thursday #06



Every Thursday, the girls over at Chapter Break are hosting a fun new meme! To learn more about "That's What HE Said Thursday" click here.



My Quote:

"And that's why I did what I did." He ran his thumb over her cheek. "You weren't willing to accept it or even hear it from me, but somehow I had to make you understand how special and amazing and sexy you are. To give you back the confidence he'd taken from you so you could see what was right in front of you. The man who loves you."

- Trick Mathews to Grace Love
by Christine Bell

Trick said a lot of other sweet stuff leading up to this point moments before but this was the one that made me sigh and like him just that much more.



Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. Ooh great quote :) I haven't heard of this book yet but the guy sounds nice :)
    Don't forget to link up!
    Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete