Wednesday, January 27, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #03




The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!





What are you currently reading?


Royal Marriage Market by Heather Lyons

I actually wasn't reading anything when I started formatting this post but I knew I wanted to try to squeeze one more book in before the end of the month. As I flipped through my Kindle this one started chanting "read me" over and over. Can't wait to crack it open after I'm done with this!




What did you recently finish reading?


Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Wow. This one was just...wow! Like, before I finished it, I even texted my mom and said "I'm making you read a book when I'm done with it!" We normally don't always agree with our reading choices but this book was the type that even she would love. I already got a text from her saying "I'm already on chapter 3..." She's not a very fast reader. Score one for JLA.




What are you waiting to read?



Ahhh I just need March to get here already! Ever since the end of TMI I've been wanting more of Julian and Emma. So, so bad. I can't wait to see them more grown up and taking on the world. Especially Emma, that girl is fierce. SO EXCITED!





No comments:

Post a Comment