Thursday, July 31, 2014

That's What HE Said Thursday #09


Every Thursday, the girls over at Chapter Break are hosting a fun new meme! To learn more about "That's What HE Said Thursday" click here.


My Quote:

"This life. This family. Club Sin. It's all yours." Brushing the tears off her cheeks, he added with a tender voice, "Do you understand that, Ella? My life, it belongs to you now."

Kyler Morgan to Ella Snow
Desired (Club Sin #3) by Stacey Kennedy


If the million and a half other Kyler moments in this book (or series for that matter), hadn't solidified my deep love and devotion for this guy already, this one would have sent me over the edge. As it is I was already (and still am) helplessly drowning in the pool of Kyler Morgan. Don't even think about saving me!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I like that. He doesn't seem possessive or overbearing like a lot of book boyfriends these days, but more like he is giving everything to this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Club Shadowlands series yet but I think I might have the first book on my Kindle because that name sounds familiar. This series is my first time reading any sort of BDSM Club type of books so it's kind of like my safe zone and I'm nervous to try anything else. All I know is Stacey Kennedy is amazing and Kyler is perfection! The 2 previous Masters are just as yummy but Kyler is my guy.


    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welllllll....He does have this sweet side where he cares for the people in his life fiercely and would do anything for them BUT, he IS a Master at a BDSM Club so he does have a very dominate side but it's most definitely not in an overbearing way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah and Julie retracts her statement.. lo. just kidding. This sounds like a good read actually... can you believe I am just now reading 50 Shades Trilogy? So maybe since I liked that, I will like something like this... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete