Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekly Haul #23


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.


Kinda went a wee bit crazy this past week.



Making Faces by Amy Harmon
I have read this one already. I read it immediately. It is one of the best books I've read so far this year...dare I say...ever? Yeah I fell in love ;)
My Review




Take Me if You Dare by Nina Crespo
The Maverick's Red Hot Reunion by Christine Glover







Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks #1) by Miranda Kenneally
Love Notes (Love Notes #1) by Heather Gunter







Driven (The Driven Trilogy #1) by K. Bromberg
Indulging Irelyn (Indulging #1) by D.L. Raver
Wrecked by Emily Snow
Irresistible Desire (Savannah #1) by Danielle Jamie
So yeah...the last one...not even sure what it's about but it's got a smexy cowboy on the cover. Is it wrong that's the only reason I bought it? Yeah...didn't think so ;)

*****

So that's it. Didn't go as crazy as I have in the past but still racked up quite a few. Hopefully I'll actually read all of them haha. What did you get this week? :)



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so many books! Bet you wish you had a time stopping machine so you could read all of those books, right? Enjoy them <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's either invent a time stopping machine or take a speed reading class for me if I EVER have a shot at getting through all my unread books lol Thanks Melissa <3 :)

    ReplyDelete