Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekly Haul #24



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.



I'd just like to say that I haaaaate when they change book covers to reflect the movie/show based off of them. But it was what was available through Amazon, and I'm hooked on the show, so I just went with it.


Already read it and LOVED it. Here's my review :)



Desired (Club Sin #3) - Stacey Kennedy
This book is rocking my world as I type this. I have about 25% more to read and I don't think I've gone this slow reading a book. Ever. I am savoring it. Plus I keep reading and rereading all the good parts. Which is, basically...every-freaking-thing.




Rule (Marked Men #1) - Jay Crownover
Jet (Marked Men #2) - Jay Crownover
Rome (Marked Men #3) - Jay Crownover
I think it's wayyy past time I get to know these guys. Tattoos and piercings are my weakness ;)



Inevitable (Harmony #1) - Angela Graham
I haven't heard anything either way about these 3 but the summaries sounded really good so I went for it.


That's it for me. What did you guys get this week? :)


Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. What a nice looking assortment of books. I like tattoos in books but am not a fan in real life. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the Marked Men books. I've really enjoyed that series. Can't wait for Rowdy's book to come out next! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica MangicaroAugust 1, 2014 at 7:44 PM

    Oh I want to read the Marked Men series! I just got the 5th one, so I'm WAY overdue on starting them!!!!

    ReplyDelete