Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #28


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


This weeks topic is...

Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me I MUST Read

This was a tough topic! Anything that I've been recommended recently I've usually snatched up and read already. So I sifted through my Kindle to find the books that at one time or another in the past I had a bunch of people telling me I should get...and they've just been sitting there ever since. If they're part of a series then I'm just adding the first book in the series.

(Click the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)

AMatterOfFate-M photo AMatterOfFateM_zps25220158.jpg

Fate Series by Heather Lyons


Ten Tiny Breaths Series by K.A. Tucker

 photo Mistborn_zpsbbf5da8b.jpg

Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson

IfIStay-M photo IfIStayM_zps0cf8c78e.png

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

 photo PushingTheLimits_zps80ae7ffb.jpg

Pushing the Limits Series by Katie McGarry



The rest of the Losing It Series by Cora Carmack

Suddenly Royal-M photo SuddenlyRoyal-M_zps4ccdbd18.jpg

Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase

LostAndFound-M photo LostAndFoundM_zps0465683b.jpg

Lost & Found by Nicole Williams

JustBreathe-M photo JustBreatheM_zpsc593154d.jpg

Just Breathe by Rachel Brookes


DarkLover-M photo DarkLoverM_zps83eea760.jpg

Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward


*****

What books have people been bugging you to read? :)


Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. I've been recommended Suddenly Royal a couple of times. Never got around to read it. If I Stay is a big one that I have been recommended a lot. Dorothy Must Die is my most recommended.

    https://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete