Thursday, August 21, 2014

That's What HE Said Thursday #11



Every Thursday, the girls over at Chapter Break are hosting a fun new meme! To learn more about "That's What HE Said Thursday" click here.


My Quote:

"You know, I haven't told you this enough, and I should tell you every chance I get, but I love you."


Daemon Black to Katy Swartz
Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I love seeing this softer side of Daemon. When he drops his ego and playfulness and lets the loving and vulnerable side show.


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Aww :) What a great thing to say to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quote! I agree with you about seeing the softer side of Daemon. :) I can't wait to read the next book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this series on my TBR list... thanks for linking up! I might be a weirdo, but I love the covers for these books... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I loved seeing the sweeter Daemon! He was precious in this book!

    ReplyDelete