Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekly Haul #26



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.


For Review:


The Space in Between - Jen Minkman


Bought:


Opposition (Lux #5) - Jennifer L. Armentrout




Scoring Wilder - R.S. Grey

Baiting the Maid of Honor (Wedding Dare #2) - Tessa Bailey


*****


That's it for me this week. Lots of goodies that I'm super excited to read!!
What did you guys get this week? :)


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Richelle Mead goodies! I need to catch up on the Bloodlines series! I'm on the third one. And yay for Opposition! I reckon I should buy that one lol. I loved Baiting the Maid of Honor! Happy reading girl!

    ReplyDelete