Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #63


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Authors On My Auto-Buy List
(Part Two)

Back in 2013 we already did this post and I participated. You can find that post here. The authors I mentioned back in 2013 are still authors I would instantly buy books from, but I have discovered so many amazing new authors in the 2 1/2 years since that last post that I decided to just make this a part two. Now I hardly put a dent in my favorites folder so I'm sure there are tons of authors who are getting left out but maybe they'll find a spot next time one of these happens!

These are in no particular order and this is the only place I'm going to drone on and on (since I already have). I'm just gonna put up their names and all the books I've finished (or nearly finished) of theirs.

I would give details about my reasons for each one but it would end up really repetitive. All 10 of these people are brilliant storytellers and create amazing characters that I either want to be friends with, want to do naughty things to (it's me what do you expect?), or just want to be more like.

I swear I'm done babbling now. Let's see who made my list shall we?
































So there you have ten more of the authors I auto-buy books from without question or even needing to know what the book is about. What authors made your list this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment