Sunday, August 2, 2015

Weekly Haul #63



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.


Happy August fellow bookworms! Sorry. Guess I took an overdose of happy pills this morning by mistake. Anyway. A bit of a short one this week. It's more back to normal since it's not nearly two months worth of book hoarding *crosses eyes* So let's get to it shall we?! Awesome!




So um I kind of want to tackle hug everyone Pocket Star Books (Simon and Schuster) right now. I've been dying for more Gage and Brady ever since finishing the first book in this series, Flirting with Fire, and to have this novella that is all them in my grubby little hands....sigh...lots of squealing and hugging of the package happened. Now to just finish my mountain of August 11th ARCs so that I can get all up in this! And yeah I'm gonna say I meant that in a dirty way ;) Ha!




Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I think it's fear of how this is going to turn out that has me more excited to the book above than this one. I know right?? I'm less excited about a JLA book? What is going on in this world?! I swear to you I will probably end up killing someone if I see a spoiler somewhere and find out if it's Zayne or Roth before I have a chance to read it. But please book Gods...if you love me...let it be Roth? If you've read it I'm not joking. I will HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU! Tell me NOTHING. I live in fear every time I open twitter. I may need to go on a social media hiatus until I have a chance to read this...



 photo TheLostHero_zpsintrq3er.jpg

While I've only just barely put a dent in the Percy Jackson series (Um the first one. Shh! Leave me alone!) I've really wanted to try out this series. I'm pretty picky about narrator's voices and I was going to start with using my credits on Percy Jackson but when I listened to the sample for that one... the guy's voice was like nails on a chalk board for me. This one on the other hand I like so I'm excited to start this series!


So that's it for this week. I probably won't be adding a whole lot (unless I find irresistible ARCs) for the next few weeks because I have like 10 ARCs that are publishing between now and the 11th and that I need to get read and reviewed Plus quite a few more after that so... *Bangs head against wall* 

PLUS I'm feeling very twitchy and unorganized because I really, really, really need to redo my bookshelves. All the books I've gotten in the last few months are just piling up chaotically because I've been too lazy to move stuff around and find room for them. No really look:


That. Is. Driving. Me. CRAZY!! Plus there's quite a few more on my desk. *Runs hand over face* I think I'm going to completely redo all my shelves so they're not alphabetized. That way I can just stick them on the shelf and forget about it.

Wow. I am just a babbling machine today.

ANYWAY.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and your Mondays are less...Monday-like...

What have you added to your shelves this week??




No comments:

Post a Comment