Sunday, March 27, 2016

BOOK HAUL! [March 2016]


March, while definitely being a smaller month book haul wise, was still a tiny bit big. I had originally only planned to buy 2 books that I needed for my series a month pick for April...but being me, I didn't exactly stick to those 2 books. I'm not murdering people and the only drugs I do are the ones that are prescribed to me! Just let me have this! 




So I haven't used the library in what seems like forever. In fact I think my now 19-year-old was still in elementary school the last time I was there. That's pretty tragic. But I was desperate to get my hands on a couple books from a series I started towards the end of this month and I couldn't buy them yet but the library saved me! My mini library haul...


Through the Zombie Glass | Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles #2-3)
by Gena Showalter








The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare & Sarah Rees Brennan & Maureen Johnson

Through the Ever Night | Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #2-3) by Veronica Rossi

Hollow City | Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2-3) by Ransom Riggs





Brian K. Vaughan (Story) | Fiona Staples (Art)

Tsugumi Ohba (Story) | Yuki Kowalsky (Translator) | Takeshi Obata (Art)

Yuto Tsukuda (Story) | Shun Saeki (Art)



 photo KeeperOfKnowledge_zpsy0wuyuid.jpg photo Us_zpsqfdprkvg.jpg


Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy



So obviously this wasn't as big as last months with both of my BookOutlet hauls in it, but it was still kinda big all the same. Though I was good and started using my library this month. Go me!

What new books have you added to your shelves lately? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment