Wednesday, March 30, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #12


The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!


I had originally started The School for Good and Evil a couple days ago and had planned to finish out March with that book...but I ended up DNF'ing it by 8%. I just couldn't. I didn't want to start anything brand new yet I wanted to try to just wait until Friday and start off April with some fresh new reads. But I was itching to read something and so I flipped through my Kindle to find a quick reread and ended up picking...





This series is just insane. It would crush me, then fix a little bit of the broken parts, then crush me again in this endless loop. I became a little bit broken and a whole lot obsessed. And ever since finishing this one I'm stalking my OverDrive account a couple times a day to see if A Mad Zombie Party is any closer to being delivered to my Kindle yet. Sigh. Just looked. Still 2 people ahead of me. Jerkfaces!



So, I'm starting this one on Friday and I am so freaking excited to see what all the hype is about! Is it Friday yet? No? Okay, how about now? Now?


What books would make it on your list this week?

Have a great Wednesday everyone! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment