Wednesday, March 16, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #10


The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!



Yeah, this gorgeous book is currently wreaking havoc on my feelings and emotions. I absolutely love Amy Harmon's writing. I was about to start going on and on but I figure I should save all my flowery praises for the review!



The procrastination is over! I finally embraced my fear of ending this series and I am so glad that I did! JLA always seems to drag your heart through the muck as she leads you to the end of her story but in the end, no matter what you go through, it's always a million % worth it!



Also this week, I recently finished Since You've Been Gone. And in the past I hadn't been the "ultimate" Morgan Matson fangirl. I had read Amy & Roger like 3 or 4 years ago and it was just okay for me. So after reading SYBG and reluctantly falling completely in love with it I'm more on the Morgan Matson bandwagon and I can't wait to read this one in May. Plus that cover is just so much fun!!!


So what are YOU reading?
What did you finish reading last?
And what book are you really excited for??

Happy middle of the week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment