Friday, June 21, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #04

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by both Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. It's a way for us to meet and get to know some new bloggers. You can find out more about this feature here.

Q: Share your favorite literary quote!


Though I have quite a few there's one that for some reason always sticks with me. It's even in the signature of my main email account! :P Yep I'm going to Potter for this one :D


“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light.” - Albus Dumbledore "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"


What are some of your favorite quotes? Let me know in the comments if you're a new follower and I'll return the favor! Since GFC is going out I'd prefer Bloglovin' or Google+ or any of the other ways available. Have a great weekend!!



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment