Thursday, June 13, 2013

Swoon Thursday #11


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week I'm swooning over:



No Attachments by Tiffany King
Published April 27th 2013 by A.T. Publishing

I'm seriously devouring this book so far. I was debating what I wanted to use for my swoon this week because they've been so delicious but I decided on the one with the least umm... details? Still though it's for more mature viewers. Read on at your own risk you've been warned! :)

"I thought all guys had a thing for nurses," I joked, studying his lips that were inches away from mine.

"They have nothing on you," he said, dropping his hot open lips on mine. I whimpered against them as all the desire I'd been holding at bay since the night before roared through me like a hungry lion. Lacing my fingers through his hair, I pulled his head closer to me, unable to get enough. Sensing my need, he lifted me up in his arms so my legs were firmly wrapped around his waist. I gasped as I felt his hardness pressed up against the part of me that was throbbing with need.

"One of these days we're going to do this without any clothes," he whispered against my lips as the elevator dinged, announcing the arrival of our floor.


Okay loves I'm itching to get back to Nathan and Ashton. It's only 40% and everything's going good so far at the time I'm writing this post. The shit should hit the fan soon I'm sure. Better grab tissues before I get back to it! But while we're still sitting here what made you swoon this week? Leave me links so I can swoon along with you! xoxo


2 comments: