Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Swoon Thursday #12



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week I'm (still) swooning over:



Real (Real, Raw & Ripped #1) by Katy Evans
Published April 8th 2013

This book tore me up! I was going to go with just one cute little part today. Actually if I'm going to be honest I was fully prepared to type out this entire book because it was just full on swoon. Sigh. Instead I'm going with two. One is more innocent and the other one is not meant for young eyes. Seriously mature readers only on that one, you have been warned :) So this first one Brooke has hurt her ankle sparring with Remy and he's...taking care of her :)

My heart suddenly roars up in my head. God, this man is more tactile than I am. Then, as if to confirm my thoughts, the hand holding my foot to his stomach shifts slightly, and he rubs his thumb along the arch of my foot while the cool ice cube continues being rubbed across my skin. A tingling begins at the center of my stomach, and I'm afraid within minutes, it will take over my body.

My voice trembles like the rest of me. "Do you do manicures too?"

He glances up at me again, and my heart turns over from the effect his blue eyes have on me.

"Let me do your feet, first, then I'll do the rest of you."

That's tame... cute right? You know what screw that. We're going to go a little bit more on the sensual side. Y'all need to understand the torture that is this book. What I lost sleep over because I could not freaking put it down. And then you need to go buy and read it yourselves...I'm just sayin'.

He's watching me, his smile in place, eyes glinting, and suddenly he grabs me and slams me against his body, ducking to my neck. He brushes my hair to the side and presses his body into my spine, breathing me in so hard--I can feel his deep inhale. My stomach clenches in response, and I feel his mouth part at my nape. He grazes my skin with his teeth, and then his tongue comes out to lick me.

My body electrifies. Reaching up and behind me, I grab his head and pin it down as I follow his hips, people dancing around us, the heat building in the room. His hands catch my hips, squeezing as he pulls me harder against his front, and my buttocks feel how hard he is. He wants me to feel how much he wants me. His tongue trails up my neck to the back of my ear. A shiver runs through me as he splays a hand on my stomach and turns me to face him.

This book was so full of sexual tension/frustration it was unreal. At one point when they got interrupted....AGAIN, I'm pretty sure I yelled FUUUUUUUU--err you know where I'm going with that one. :|

So what are you swooning over this week?



1 comment:

  1. Jesus. I need to buy this book for myself. (I borrowed CeCe's.) Whew. That made my morning a lot better.

    ReplyDelete