Thursday, October 2, 2014

Swoon Thursday #32



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:



The Write Stuff (The Write Stuff #1)
by Tiffany King



Alec reached around from the back of my chair and handed me my shot glass that had magically been refilled. The move brought us intimately close, just like I had imagined.

I emptied the glass again without hesitation, feeling an increased level of confidence I hadn't possessed when we arrived earlier. Pressed up against the hardness of Alec's body, I had a sudden desire to snuggle in closer. From there I only meant to take a quick whiff of his neck. It was supposed to be harmless. How my mouth became involved was beyond me.

Somehow my lips found the soft warm hollow where his neck met his shoulders. Even my tongue decided to join the action, experiencing the subtle salty taste of his skin.

At first I thought I had imagined the whole thing until Alec's sharp intake of air followed by a reflex tightening of his arm caused me to pull back. My eyes met his as he studied me intently.


Nicole you aren't alone. I think I may have "accidentally" licked him as well if I had a few shots in me. Can we say yum? What are you swooning over this week? Link me your posts :)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I need to get this one!!!! I love Tiffany and I've heard such great things! Great swoon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read this! Firstly hellooo abs I'm always a sucker for abs. And I love tiffany!

    ReplyDelete