Sunday, February 28, 2016

BOOK HAUL! [February 2016]


I really haven't done one of these in a while. And the last one I did was a lazy one because I didn't feel like doing all my BookOutlet purchases at the time. So what I'm trying to say is....this one is kind of huge. I've got 2 BookOutlet Hauls worth of books plus a few from Amazon.

Let's see some books shall we?!



(The two in the middle are from Amazon the rest BookOutlet)


What's in there:



Stray (Shifters #1) by Rachel Vincent




by Gail Carriger

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

by Laini Taylor

by Sarah Fine

Lock & Mori (Lock & Mori #1) by Heather W. Petty





Shadowfell (Shadowfell #1) by Juliet Marillier

Complete Trylle Series bind up by Amanda Hocking


Fates (Fates #1) by Lanie Bross

Loop (Loop #1) by Karen Akins

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Golden by Jessi Kirby




That's it for my physical books here's some things I've added to my Kindle in the last couple months! I've already read the first two in the list and loved them. L-O-V-E looooved!



Strong Signal (Cyberlove #1) by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell

Tied to Trouble (Gamers #3) by Megan Erickson


The Cranes Dance by Meg Howrey


Flirting with the Competition by Kerri Carpenter

What Wendy Wants by Nikki Sex




If you're still here with me...congratulations! You made it to the end :D! Ha! I know this was a huge post. If it makes me look any better (which I doubt) this is 2 months worth of books Plus I took major advantage of a BookOutlet deal that was going on so this haul wasn't as expensive as it would seem when you first look at it.

But that's it for now. The only things that I already plan on getting sometime next month are Morning Star and Winter so that I can read both of those series in the next couple months. Hopefully I will be able to control my impulses and only get those two. *Fingers crossed*!

So what have you added to your shelves lately? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment