Wednesday, February 17, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #06


The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!


What are you currently reading?

TheColdestGirlInColdtown-M photo TheColdestGirlInColdtownM_zpswzf9mxkj.png

This one is actually pretty interesting. Like I'm not gonna sit here with all the OMGs and the flails. I'm loving it? But not on that level. Like I'd say I'm at a solid 4 maybe closer to 4.5 stars. So basically it's really good and intriguing. I need to quit letting myself get distracted and finish it tonight because I can't wait to see how this turns out. Like I don't even have a guess!



What did you recently finish reading?


This book you guys! Ahh this book! I had pre-ordered it and the night that it released I woke up at like 1am and couldn't fall back asleep. Eventually I picked up my Kindle. Saw this was already sitting in it and just started reading. Next thing I knew it was like 8am and I was done. If you are a gamer especially you are gonna love this one. Or if you're into watching Twitch streams. Or both if you're like me! I was all over this book. But besides that it's so fucking steamy and all the feels and and and....this book guys!!!


What are you waiting to read?


I mean, what?!?! I. AM. SO. FUCKING. EXCITED!! *Takes a deep breath* I'm cool. I'm good. *Tries to shove the inner fangirl back into the closet* Sorry she gets overly excited and is hard to control.


So what are you reading/did you just finish reading/are you waiting to read? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment