Wednesday, February 3, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #04


The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!


By the time I actually get this post up it's probably going to be more like W...W...W...WThursday. I just love mornings like this. Now let me get this done so I can go curl up with my book and hiss at anybody who comes near or dares to speak to me. Yeah, you heard me right. :P



What are you currently reading?


I think I'm going to end up in a small minority with this series. At least so far (I'm about 3/4 done). While I am loving this book and trust me I am loving it! I still feel like I was way more into TMI. *Shrugs* Not only that, I know all the girls love Will and he's great and all...but he's no Jem. 

Maybe I shouldn't be admitting all this in public. I'll probably be outcast or something...



What did you recently finish reading?



Cute and fun but I read too many books I loved more last month so this one kind of fell into the cracks unfortunately.



What are you waiting to read?



Ohh just less than a week and this one will be out there in the world! Super excited! I mean, Jane Austen and X-Men? Two things that you wouldn't think to put in the same sentence and yet now that they are...all I can think is

 photo Gimmie01_zpsjvbofycm.gif



So that's all my Wednesday-ness for the week. What are you reading/finished reading/waiting on this week? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment