Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #37


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke andthe Bookish!


This week's topic is...

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread


I reread a lot as it is but there are a few that I've read and immediately wanted to go back to the beginning and read them all over again...but have yet to do so.

(Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)



One:


The Collectors' Society (The Collectors' Society #1) by Heather Lyons
Please everyone! Stop what you're doing now, buy this book, and freaking read it! asksjfka! I need to fangirl about it with everyone I see! Sigh.


Two:

 photo Fallen_zps487c2bb9.jpg

The Fallen series by Lauren Kate
I binge read this series a couple of years ago before I even started blogging and I still think about it often. It got me on the road to reading my next pick!


Three:


The Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand
I'm so close to wanting to reread this series more so than I am with Fallen. They are neck and neck in the love of angel books for me. If you put a gun to my head and asked me to choose I'd probably start bawling and say just shoot me ha!


Four:

 photo VampireAcademy_zps7eb34042.jpg

The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Best. Vampire. Series. Ever.
I'm jealous of everyone who starts reading it for the first time. Silly I know haha.


Five:


Left Drowning by Jessica Park
Oh my heart. 
I'm the type of person who still feels the emotions if I read and/or watch something for a second, third, tenth time just as strongly as I do the first time. So if I do get the chance to reread this I'll have to do a tissue check and make sure I'm prepared. Love itttttttt!


Six:


The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram
SO MANY FEELS! 
I heart this book so damn hard. It's absolutely adorable and has so many lovable characters. 


Seven:


No More Mr. Nice Guy by Amy Andrews
Angry alley sex. Angry fucking alley sex! 
Trust me. H-O-T! 
Oh yeah I need to reread this one very soon!


Eight:


Real (Real #1) by Katy Evans
REMY! 
My heart just did a little flutter thinking about it. I miss him ♥


Nine:


Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton
So funny and steamy. You can't just read this once.
Definite reread material!


Ten:


Tangled (Tangled #1) by Emma Chase
Drew freaking Evans!
Enough said ;)


So that's my list of favorites that I'd like to reread at some point. What books would you reread if you had the chance? Leave me the link to your post! :)




1 comment:

  1. Haha! I need to reread Real soon, because I still have Mine and Remy to read! I need to read Wallbanger too! I haven't read it since CeCe got it for me for Cmas last year! Great list girl!

    ReplyDelete