Sunday, November 2, 2014

Weekly Haul #38


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.


(Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)


Review/Tour:



The Trouble With Christmas (Southern Born Christmas #4) by Kaira Rouda
Tour stop November 10th

The Perfect Gift by Dani-Lyn Alexander
Tour stop November 21st
Both of these thanks to InkSlinger PR for the review copies!




Chasing the Runaway Bride (The Donovan Brothers #2) by Susan Meier

Resisting Her Rival (Stealing Hearts #2) by Sonya Weiss
Both of these thanks to Entangled Publishing!


 photo Spiral_zps852ee4ce.jpg

Spiral (Spiral Series #1) by Jacqueline Levine
Thanks to Xpresso Book Tours for this review copy!



Bought:

TheResistance-M photo TheResistanceM_zps5a37aaad.jpgWhateverLifeThrowsAtYou-M photo WhateverLifeThrowsAtYouM_zpse7579bcb.jpg

The Resistance by S.L. Scott
I have a stop on a review tour for The Redemption that goes up tomorrow. They're both standalone books with connected characters. The Redemption was one of those frustratingly awesome books and I got to like the guy who is the main character of this one so I'm both excited and scared to start it!

Whatever Life Throws At You by Julie Cross
Heard lots of good things about this one!



Minus the review books, but really with those as well, I was pretty good this week. Yay me! So what did you add to your shelves this week? Lave me a link to your posts so I can come see the goodies! Have a great week all. :)



2 comments:

  1. You and those Entangled books! :D I hope you enjoy them! I'm quite excited for Whatever Life Throws At You! I've heard so many awesome things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for whatever life throws at you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete