Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #38


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


This week's topic is...

Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

There have been so many times that I've read a book and fallen in love with a secondary character and couldn't help but wish that some day they'd get to star in their own book and get their own happily ever afters. Here are a few of them. One is just pure silliness and impossible but it made me giggle to think of...him... in his own book.


One:

Libby and Owen
by Kelly Oram

These two cracked me up so much in this book and I would die if I had an entire book full of their antics. Simply die.


Two:

Sabin
From: Left Drowning
by Jessica Park

Even though this book wasn't about him he absolutely stole my heart. He's just that kind of guy.


Three:

Archer
From: The Lux series
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I adored Archer. I want more from him and not just romance I want some more of that bromance too!


Four:

Luc
From: The Lux series
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

He's such a little shit you know? Always had me laughing with that cocky, sneaky grin of his. Want moreeeeee!


Five:

Emma
From: The Love and Games series
by Rachel Harris

Obviously a grown up Emma. Maybe a teenage Emma. Like a young adult novel. I adored her to pieces when she was in the series, especially her dad's book. To have a whole book of her would be perfection! :)


Six:

Lorenzo
From: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century series
by Rachel Harris

So of course he was sort of the focus of the first book in this series but the way it ended broke my heart into billions of pieces. So much love for Lorenzo. I would love to see what happened with him after the book ended. Was he happy? Sigh. Lorenzo...


Seven:

Christian
From: Unearthly series
by Cynthia Hand

Like above Christian was a big player in this series. Though with the books I was always, ALWAYS Team Tucker, I still did really like Christian. I'd like to know more about what happens with him after. Even though he wasn't my choice he still deserved a happy end.


Eight:

Denny
From: Thoughtless series
by S.C. Stephens

So I've only read the first book. Maybe there's more about him later if so my bad. I realize that everyone is swooning over Kellan and trust me I was too. Kellan is awesome I'm not disputing that. But my heart was really with Denny in this book. I heart Kellan don't get me wrong...but I want more Denny.


Nine:

Emmet
From: Twilight series
by Stephenie Meyer

If you're a hater that's fine I respect your opinion. However, I am a fan of the series. Sue me! Though I'm an even bigger fan of Emmet. I'd love to get inside his head. Maybe go into fuller detail about his past and before he came to be with the Cullens.


Ten:

Clive
From: Wallbanger
by Alice Clayton

Yessss I know he's a freaking cat. But Clive is one badASS cat. His shenanigans had me in stitches and that final passage of the book? Forget it! I am a huge Clive fan!!! If you have read the book, you know how funny it would be a book, even a novella, of all Clive and Alice Clayton could pull that off perfectly! Could you imagine?

*****

So that's my list! Who would you love to see get their own books? Leave me the links to your posts so I can see who I missed out on!!




4 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm intrigued by your #10. I haven't heard of that book, but now I want to read it, if the cat is that dynamic of a character! Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! Emmett would be a good choice, or Alice! I chose Jacob, kind of an obvious one. Guess I really need to read the Lux series.



    Check
    out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Brain fail. Why can't I remember who Archer is?! I also would adore a Libby/Owen book, as well as one with Emma! That would be so cute! Must. Start. Wallbanger. SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorenzo!! *mutters* seriously, i was wayyyy upset about lorenzo, prob more so than the avg person and I... still haven't gotten over it. yup. also hahaha archer, god i loved that bromance!!!

    ReplyDelete