Thursday, August 1, 2013

Swoon Thursday #18



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


If my swoon last week was a bit too much for you...you may as well back away now because this one isn't any better. Matter of fact it may be a bit worse to some of you, in a good way at least ;) 


Once again this swoon isn't PG this is a very adult book!


This week I'm swooning over...



by Stacey Kennedy
Expected Publication: August 5th 2013
Adult, Contemporary, Erotica




"When I commanded you to kneel, how did you feel?" He deepened his voice, since he'd seen her heated reaction to his baritone. "Did you think I was silly?"

The twinkle he spotted faded to something naughtier, something he enjoyed increasing in those eyes. "No."

"Did it turn you on?" He caressed the side of her neck, and his abdomen tightened at how her pupils dilated further, almost shedding the green. "If I touched you intimately now, would I find you're wet?"

A blush crept over her chest, carrying all the way up into her face. "Yes."




I am so ready to read this book again. Loved it. Loved the characters. Can't wait for more.

So what are you swooning over this week? :)





Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Damn Girl, you really know how to pick swoon worthy scenes! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Sexy Dom! LOL. I can't wait to read this.

    ReplyDelete