Thursday, April 2, 2015

Swoon Thursday #46



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:


Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I took a deep, long breath. "You... you should join me."

Part of me expected that I would have to do a decent amount of begging. Aiden was "on the job," and I was prepared to deploy every technique I knew, including whining.

So when he stepped back and slid off his boots, I was pretty damn surprised. Shock splashed over me as he quietly tugged his shirt out of the waistband of his tactical pants and pulled the wet cloth over his head.

I bit back a gasp.

His stomach was some serious perfection, a product of years of rigorous training. It looked like someone had placed paint rollers under his taut skin. And his chest...

Yeah, I couldn't stop staring.

And the whole time he watched me with an intense gaze like heated sliver. I felt the flush return to my cheeks as my breath quickened.


Sigh. I love that scene. Hell I love any scene that includes Aiden. Even the ones that include violence and chaos. The only thing running through my head over and over again is the fact that I need moooooooore Aiden...


So what are you swooning over this week?




1 comment:

  1. Yes! I already love Aidan from all the teasers, scenes she 's posted, etc. I can't wait to meet him for real!

    ReplyDelete