Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly Haul #54



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.



For Review:

 photo MiaAndTheBadBoy_zpseqwshdwg.jpg photo PlayingDirty_zpsrruiust7.jpg

Mia and the Bad Boy (Backstage Pass #2) by Lisa Burstein
Recently finished the first book in this series and it was all kinds of adorable. Really looking forward to Ryder's book! Thanks to Entangled Publishing for this one!

Playing Dirty (Monkey Business Trio #1) by C.L. Parker
Bantam sent me an invite widget and the blurb sounded pretty good so I figured what the heck. Why not give it a shot? Thanks to Bantam for this one!


Pre-Order:


I haven't really read many, if any, Jessica Sorensen books since I started blogging. And she's one of my favorite go-to authors. There are no words to express how sad that made me when I figured it out the other day. I mean suddenly The Coincidence series is up to #7? SEVEN?? I need to just start reading the hell out of her books and I can't wait to read Seth & Greyson!


So that's it for this week. My pre-order actually came in a week ago but I've been feeling quite craptastic so I've done basically zero blogging in the last couple weeks. Thank goodness for scheduling! Although I now notice that I've gone from 20+ posts scheduled to 3 and it makes me panicky and feel like a big old slacker. Ahh well. My motivation is in full swing! Hope everyone has a great week! What have you added to your shelves lately? :)





1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that she was up to book 7 in that series! I think I read the first 2 and that's it!

    ReplyDelete