Thursday, April 2, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday #27



Every Thursday, the girls over at Chapter Break are hosting a fun new meme! To learn more about "That's What HE Said Thursday" click here.


My Quote:

I heard him whisper, "Eíste pánta mou..."
You are my everything.

And...

"We're in this... this screwed-up situation together, right? Both of us would do anything for each other, am I correct?" He didn't give me a chance to answer. He was really on a roll. "We love each other. And call me stupid or old-fashioned, but I think all of that means we don't keep secrets from one another, especially potentially dangerous secrets that the other party really should know about."

Aiden St. Delphi to Alex Andros
Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I love how full of passion Aiden is. Whether if it's when he's whispering loving words in Alex's ear or at a point when he's really frustrated with her. There's always lots of love and feeling in his words. Aiden is the best.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aiden so muchhhh<3 I miss him too, so someday I will read again those books. Don't get me wrong, I love Seth too, but Aiden in THIS series is the best.

    ReplyDelete