Thursday, April 9, 2015

That's What HE Said Thursday #28



Every Thursday, the girls over at Chapter Break are hosting a fun new meme! To learn more about "That's What HE Said Thursday" click here.


My Quote:

"I love seeing you smile," he said cupping my cheek. "And I miss it when it's gone."

Aaaand:

"I was selfish in wanting you, knowing what it could mean for you. I was selfish the first time I kissed you, touched you." The shiver his words brought forth didn't go unnoticed by him. A dimple appeared. "I was selfish the night I came to your bed when you were at my parents' house, and I've been selfish every day since then. The only time I hadn't been selfish was when I pushed you away, and that's the day I regret the most."

Aiden St. Delphi to Alex Andros
Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Just about everything Aiden says in any of these books would have me thinking, "Ohh that's going to be my next That's What HE Said Thursday post!!" Seriously this guy is amazing. How could you not want a guy saying something like this to you? You couldn't possibly!! Sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment