Sunday, April 5, 2015

Weekly Haul #53



Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.


(Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)


For Review:

 photo ModernMonsters_zpskkbkdcwm.jpg photo Naked_zps5uidtuut.jpg

Modern Monsters by Kelley York

Naked by Stacey Trombley

I'm actually pretty excited for both of these. When I read the blurbs they both sounded pretty dark and way too interesting to pass up! Big thanks to Entangled Publishing for both of these :)


Pre-Order:


Yours Completely (Reign #2) by Joya Ryan

In case you've missed out on any of my previous ramblings I will give it to you in a nutshell. 1) This series has my feels in a death grip and it keeps squeezing and squeezing and...I kind of love it. And 2) Joya Ryan is a freaking brilliant author who writes some pretty freaking amazing characters. Highly recommend picking up one of her books. I mean I've only read both books in this series and the books in her Brazen series Chasing Love but I've loved them all! 

I actually used this GIF in a review I wrote for one of her books once...I'm just sayin...
 photo TurnedOn01_zpscucl831r.gif



Bought:

 photo JakeUndone_zpsks7eptgb.jpg

Jake Undone (Jake #1) by Penelope Ward

Look, before you get all Judgey McJudgerpants on me and start wagging your finger in my face saying, "I thought you weren't gonna buy any more books after your two freaking ridiculous book hauls the last two weeks?!" I know, okay? I know! Before you get on your high horses and ride off into the sunset I'm validating my purchase by saying that it was only .99 cents. That's all I spent this week! I passed by on a whole hell of a lot of other temptations this week and I only caved on this because I loved Stepbrother Dearest by the author and also because...well I kind of want to lick that cover. Too much? *Shrugs* My blog, my rules? (I was going for the whole "my house, my rules" thing haha)



Well there you have it. That's my failure of the week. Or maybe I should say weak since that's what I am. I see something pretty and I must have it! In this case the pretty things are filled with words. Wait...what's that over there?

*Distracts with smexy Stephen Amell GIF and runs away*

 photo Sexy04_zpszvkw3vbn.gif


:D What did you add to your shelves this week?




4 comments:

  1. Haha, that GIF made me snort! And says it all!
    And I didn't know Kelly York had a new book out, I loved Deeper and can't wait to read more by her. Such a great title too.
    Have a great week Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ you gif!


    Naked does sound dark and something I would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I can barely form a sentence after that Amell gif. *Drools* Bad Sheri! I opened the Entangled Teen email and then closed it! I am proud of myself. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Naked seems pretty interesting. I hope you enjoy your books! :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete