Sunday, September 20, 2015

Weekly Haul #69


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.


So I made this little vow to myself a couple weeks ago after pushing through a huge stack of ARCs that I was cutting myself off. Well unless, of course, it was a series I was already in the middle of or an author that I adored and couldn't live without. Hence there being no new STS post for me last week. 

I know. It felt weird for me too....

Anyway.

Of course this week there ended up being 3 books of series that I had previously enjoyed so I couldn't exactly pass up the temptation. I feel like 3 is pretty good for my junky self though yanno?

Well without further ramblings let's see what I've added to my shelves this week!





 photo FallingForHerEnemy_zpsx7vicxcn.jpg photo TheMoonshadowsDaughter_zps6rswtvmf.jpg photo HisPirateSeductress_zpsqvsfkfxu.jpg


Falling for Her Enemy (Still Harbor #2) by Victoria James

The Moonshadow's Daughter (Wolfe Creek #3) by Kaylie Newell

His Pirate Seductress (Love on the High Seas #3) by Tamara Hughes


Thanks to Entangled Publishing for these 3 ARCs!




 photo OneNightOfScandal_zpstre7vsag.jpg photo ResitingTheHero_zps92lovasd.jpg photo HerTemporaryHero_zpsylajskiu.jpg photo TemptingTheCowboy_zpswxn4hzyd.jpg


One Night of Scandal (After Hours #2) by Elle Kennedy

Resisting the Hero (Accidentally in Love #3) by Cindi Madsen

I haven't started either of these series yet but I love both of these author's writing!

Her Temporary Hero (Once a Marine #2) by Jennifer Apodaca

The first book was SO good and I can't wait to see where else this series goes!

Tempting the Cowboy (Paint River Ranch #1) by Elizabeth Otto

*Points* Cowboy. COWBOY! Yee-haw?





 photo FallenCrestHigh_zpso14rzkhf.jpg photo TheProposition_zpsjmkkqpzp.jpg


Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High #1) by Tijan

The Proposition (The Plus One Chronicles #1) by Jennifer Lyon





 photo AllIKnowNow_zps9flroja6.jpg


All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully
written and read by Carrie Hope Fletcher

So I've discovered something about myself. As desperately as I want to be an audiobook person, I seem to get ADD types of tendencies with them when I listen and my mind wanders. No matter how much I'm liking the book. And I keep having to rewind and listen to things over and over again. BUT. Give me a memoir type of a book, especially read by the person who wrote it and I am fascinated and hanging on every word. Go figure! Anyway. I adore Carrie Hope Fletcher and I can't wait to get into this one!!!



So that's it for me this week. What have you added to your shelves? :) Have a great week lovelies!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment