Wednesday, July 10, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day #3



It's Day #3!! In the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge. You can find out more about it at Good Books and Good Wine


Who are your blogging BFFs?

So this one is gonna be easy! Though I've met a lot of really awesome fellow bloggers, there is a group of ladies that I've grown the closest with. It all started with a book. One book. Girl With Guitar by Caisey Quinn. One of my girls (Jess) started the ball rolling on Twitter and got a couple of us to buy the book (really all she had to do was say "hey this looks good you should get it" we're all so easy haha) next thing I know there are 8 of us all together who had just bought it and we're all excited chatting about the book when someone suggested "Hey we should all read this together!" And so our little weekend read-along group was born. Girls With Books #GwB.

We're about to start our 5th book this weekend and we're still having a blast. I've loved getting to know these ladies, it's never a dull moment with them and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't talk to at least one of them. Love you girls and I'm so glad to know each and every one of you. :)


My #GwB:

Jessica from Lovin' Los Libros 
Danielle from What Danielle Did Next 
Wendy from Book Scents 
Tonya from lilybloombooks 
Trish from Between the Lines 
Chelsea from Starbucks & Books Obsession  




5 comments:

  1. :-) You girls are so awesome!! I am addicted to twitter just so I can chat bookish stuff with you. I love your pics and need my daily fix!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!! This is awesome! Although I am not on as much to talk and I am not wholly obsessed with sexy man covers (LOL) as y'all are, I still <3 discussing bookish and random things with yall ! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! You guys are all awesome! I love chatting on twitter with you! Anddd, I love the sexy man pics. *cough* looks like I'm guilty of what Tonya mentioned, ha! *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you too Sheri and all the girls. Saturday reading has never been so much fun :D And even if I can't get to twitter as much as I want lately, I love catching up with you all whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete