Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekly Haul #20




Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.




A lovely bit of swag from Rachel Harris for us Flirt Squad members!! Want to join or find out more about the Flirt Squad? Check out the Facebook page :)





Seriously you guys I have some of the best blogging friends out there. I adore my girls to death. One of them, Jessica over at Lovin' Los Libros, was at a book signing event over in Nashville where she lives and when I heard Jessica Sorensen was going to be there...let's just say I was a wee bit envious! :D Well, she picked up The Secret of Ella and Micha and got it SIGNED FOR ME! Sigh. Plus a couple of smexy bookmarks and that Micha guitar pick...yeah I was dancing and squealing like crazy. I heart you Jess ♥!


Won:




This I Promise You by Tressa Messenger





Smashwords Freebie:



April Showers (April #1) by Karli Perrin 



Bought:



Frigid by J. Lynn/Jennifer L. Armentrout

Sigh... Of course I pre-order this at $2.99 and it's $0.99 at the time of me typing this. Oh well it was worth every penny and then some!!



What hit your shelves this week? :)



5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!! You always get a lot lol

    I really wanted to pick up something for everyone when I went to the RWA13 signing :/ Jessica is awesome :)

    Have a good Sunday hon! :D

    Weekly Wrap Up + STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart you too friend!!! :D I got those freebies too! Well except The Forgotten Ones (I had that for the tour) and The Owner of His Heart. (didn't see that one) So clearly you got some good books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! :-) Jessica really is the best isn't she? :-) I can't wait to read April Showers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Jessica is awesome!! And yes, I thought that too about Frigid but it was STILL worth it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome haul! Love the flirt squad swag!

    ReplyDelete