Thursday, July 25, 2013

Swoon Thursday #17


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.



My swoon for this week is actually from something I read a couple weeks back, yet it still has a hold on my heart. I can still feel everything right there on the surface as if I read the last words moments ago. SO MANY FEELS!!! Sigh.

This is a very UN-PG kind of swoon as it is a new adult book. So younguns cover your eyes! It's about to get all sorts of steamy in here! ;)



This week I'm STILL swooning over:


Left Drowning by Jessica Park
Published July 16th 2013
New Adult, Contemporary, Romance



I force myself not to grab his hands and move them immediately where I want, and it's torture. But I don't want him to stop, so I let him set the pace. When he's traced his way to the front, I lean my head back into his chest, willing this to never end. His hand moves from my hair, across my collarbone, down my chest, and then slips under the top of my robe. Now he is brushing my breast ever so teasingly, and I am convinced that I have hit my tolerance for standing up straight. My knees are beyond weak, and with the way my legs are starting to shake, I'm not sure how long I can stay like this in the face of so much pleasure.

Chris's voice is a low whisper in my ear. "I want to hear you come. I need to hear you come."


I just...

Holy crap I...

I mean it's...

JUST HONESTLY READ THIS BOOK FFS!! 

I need to read it again already...


Let's make with the swoons! *Grabby hands* Link me!!




Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Wow. Ok! I will read this book now! Because you insist! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that gave me chills! Definitely picking this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chris! I loved that book and THAT scene! Great swoon!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that had me blushing! I just discovered Jessica Park with her book, Flat Out Love and now I'm going to have to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes but first read HOPELESS *Gives the look*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right?! Oh That scene. The whole book! I loved Chris but Sabin stole my heart. He needs his own book :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha the whole BOOK had me blushing! This was my first book I read by her but honestly Left Drowning did my heart in so I'll be reading more of her stuff in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right! A Sabin book would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete