Thursday, July 11, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Day #4



It's Day #4!! In the 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge. You can find out more about it at Good Books and Good Wine


What's the last book you flung across the room?

Had you asked me this yesterday afternoon I would have said The Impact of You by Kendall Ryan. Oh boy what a difference one simple day makes! I am currently reading Torn by K.A. Robinson. Believe it or not I am completely 100% sucked into this book and I can't seem to turn the pages fast enough. But since I hit about 18% I started to feel this growing frustration with the characters and it's getting increasingly worse the further I get into it. I sit here fuming and mentally cussing out each one of the main characters in my head. And obviously I haven't physically thrown the book since it's on my Kindle and I would cry if anything happened to that. Ugly cry. BUT I have, in an almost as satisfying manner, thrown this book repeatedly across the room, through the window, against the wall you name it, in my head many times since about 1am this morning. 

You know I notice this book is making me do a lot of things in my head. I wonder how healthy it is for me to finish....*Shrugs and picks up Kindle* Okay shhh! 33% to go. If you don't hear from me in a few hours call a mental health professional. I may have cracked *Eye twitches*




6 comments:

  1. Ugh, and I just recently requested Torn and its sequel from netgalley. Guess I won't be getting to those anytime soon if it is that frustrating. Frustrating reads are not enjoyable to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You are making me question whether or not I can handle this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I hear it gets better with Twisted. I mean I'm still loving it in a weird self torture sort of way? Like putting it down to go get stuff done around the house earlier was killing me. God I'm weird...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to think of something to compare it to "handle" wise....Well hell...I've got nothin. I think you could handle it? You'd just be hella pissed at these characters like I am. *Shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you crack me up! This book was definitely a frustrating one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Okay, as you know, I didn't really like this one. Interested to see what you say after you finish it. =) I just got mad at everyone.

    ReplyDelete