Thursday, July 18, 2013

Swoon Thursday #16




Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.






This week I'm swooning over:



Frigid 
by J. Lynn/Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published July 15th 2013
by Spencer Hill Contemporary


I held my breath.

Kyler dragged me to him, fitting my back to his front and--holy snow bunnies--he was aroused. I could feel him through our pajamas, long and thick, pressing against my rear.


My body immediately responded, going from sleepy to well, hello there in a matter of seconds. Didn't matter that I told my body not to, or that I really had no idea what to do with all of that. Warmth flooded my veins and an ache hit my core nonetheless.

This was nothing like the sleepovers we'd had as kids.

"Kyler?"

He murmured something and managed to move closer, his chin finding its way to the sensitive area between my neck and shoulder. Shivers raced across my skin. I think I might have stopped breathing. The arm around my waist shifted, and his hand slid down my lower stomach. The movement had bunched up my shirt, exposing a decent bit of skin. Heart pounding against my ribs, I bit down on my lip until I tasted blood.

Kyler's fingers brushed against my bare skin, causing me to jerk back. A deep, sexy sound came out of him and he rolled his hips forward, pressing into me as his fingers splayed out, slipping under the loose band of my jammies. Never a big fan of wearing undies to bed, I was bare under the bottoms, and his fingers were so, so close.

I had to be dreaming, because this couldn't be happening, and I never wanted to wake up.


And it gets even less PG from there. Want more? BUY THE BOOK!! It's JLA perfection ;)


What are you swooning over this week?



Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Best. Feature. Ever. I'm all about the swooning!



    And wow, do I need to read this book. I mean, I already knew I did. But now I REALLY do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kyler! Great pick for a teaser. Loved this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Until well you know then I wanted to throw my Kindle haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED that scene! Great pick!

    My Swoon Mine is from Frigid also!!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeee Kyler!!! Seriously, I want to reread this already! I loved this sceneee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIGH. What Wendy said. WHAT WENDY SAID.

    ReplyDelete