Thursday, July 25, 2013

Swoon Thursday #19



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.



This week I'm swooning over...





"Kiss me," he said hoarsely. " Give me that much."

Panting softly, I licked my dry lips. He groaned tilted his head and sealed his mouth over mine. I was shocked by how soft his firm lips were and the gentleness of the pressure he exerted. I sighed and his tongue dipped inside, tasting me in long, leisurely licks. His kiss was confident, skilled and just the right side of aggressive to turn me on wildly. 


With Gideon Cross this entire book is a swoon! But I didn't have the time or energy to make a post like that. ;) Guess you'll just have to read it for yourself. 


2 comments:

  1. LOL, you are so right. This is probably the easiest book to pick a swoon worthy quote from considering all the steamy moments there are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! WELCOME BACK SHERI! I have missed youuuuuuu and your posts! I'm so glad you're reading this series!!!! LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete