Thursday, September 18, 2014

Swoon Thursday #30



Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YABound!

Here's what you do:
From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.


This week's pick is from:



Jet (Marked Men #2)
by Jay Crownover




Jet just reached right into the heart of where all that desire lived, where all that lust had percolated and boiled, and he pulled it to the surface with nothing more than a soft brush of fingertips and an artfully twisted tongue. He kissed me like we had all the time in the world to do it over and over again. He kissed me like he was trying to memorize every action, every sound, and every taste, so that he could write songs about it. He kissed me like I was the only girl he was ever going to kiss again, and it made my head spin and my breathing choppy. I wanted to suck on that bar in the center of his tongue like it was a lollipop.


Jet is so full of surprises and he can kiss me like that anytime!

What has you swooning this week? :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment