Thursday, September 4, 2014

That's What HE Said Thursday #13


Every Thursday, the girls over at Chapter Break are hosting a fun new meme! To learn more about "That's What HE Said Thursday" click here.


My Quote:

"I'd say I like you more than regular M&Ms, but you're going to have to really step it up if you want to beat out peanut M&Ms."


Liam Wilder to Kinsley Bryant
Scoring Wilder by R.S. Grey


For those of you who haven't read this yet...Liam takes his M&Ms very seriously. Just one of the many moments that put a smile on my face and made me fall hopelessly for this guy!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Haha this quote is quite amusing. Peanut M&Ms are quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love M&M's! Where has this guy been all my life? Sounds like a sweetie. ;)

    ReplyDelete