I was tagged by Jessica @ Lovin' los libros
Four names people call me other than my real name:
1. Mom - My favorite :)
2. Princess - By my Dad since as far back as I can remember
3. Boberrrrrrry - Haha just a thing between me and a friend and I call her Boberikaaaaa. *dorks*
4. Guinypig - No I'm not just horribly misspelling guinea pig ;) It's a long story lol
Four jobs I've had:
1. Night assistant manager Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy - When I moved to Oklahoma. It was probably my second favorite job. I think the chain is only in a few states but it's like a 3 in 1 type of a place. Groceries/Burger Joint/Ice Cream Parlor
2. I'm blanking on the name of the place and it's not around anymore at least where I live but I worked at a circuit board factory in the department that would print the designs onto the copper panels. It was fun but very delicate and frustrating at times. Good money though! I think it was called Pacific Circuits? *Scratches head* *Shrugs*
3. Parks Department - This job was so relaxing because I was outside all the time but it was seasonal so it was hard to want to keep going back every year since unemployment in the off months doesn't exactly cut it financially
4. 7 Eleven - I actually LOVED this job, LOVED my regular customers and LOVED my boss. Truly. That was not sarcastic and if the person I worked for still owned the store I would go back in a heartbeat.
Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
1. All of the LotR and Hobbit movies
2. Shag - I think my mom and I can act this out word for word ...sad
3. All Twilight movies - Keep your comments to yourself haha ;)
4. Much Ado About Nothing (Joss Whedon version)
Four books I'd recommend:
1. The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin - Kind of obsessed with this series right now
3. Wallbanger (Cocktail #1) by Alice Clayton
4. Boomerang (Boomerang #1) by Noelle August
Four places I have lived:
1. Washington State
(I'm so boring that's it haha)
Four places I have been:
1. All over California
Four places I'd rather be right now:
3. Venice or really anywhere in Italy
4. Montana - because I've never been and I wanna go ranch it up!
Four things I don't eat:
2. Anything super spicy *wimp*
4. Brussels sprouts
Four of my favorite foods:
1. MEXICAN! - I want to eat it all the freaking time!
2. Yogurt covered with granola - Daily breakfast
3. Shrimp and mushroom linguine in garlic sauce
4. Chicken and rice
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Arrow/Flash - They're related so I'm counting them as one :P
2. Jane the Virgin - Kind of obsessed with this one
3. Supernatural - Doesn't everyone??
Ones I repeat watch:
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
1. T's graduation - I'm kind of not as well. My baby is too grown up I need him to be a baby again.
Once again I'm super boring I don't have anything major planned or in the works right now so honestly I don't know. Just a really good freaking year?
Four things I'm always saying:
1. "So [followed by whatever else I was gonna add to that thought haha]" - I notice that I say this wayyyyy too much. So...yeah...
2. "Are you kidding me right now??"
3. "I know right?"
4. "Awesome" - I overuse this one quite a bit
Four People I Tag:
So I'm not really sure who to tag I probably normally would have tagged Jess but she tagged me. Hmm..
Wendy @ Wendy's Book Blog
Danielle @ What Danielle Did Next
??? I don't know!! I'm not even sure if these two have been tagged. If you wanna do it ladies go for it and if you already have oops!