Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #47


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is...

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Some of them I own and some of them I don't. But for one reason or another other books just kept getting put before these. Maybe I should make some of them a priority for 2015...finally.


(Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)


One:


Open Road Summer by Emery Lord


Two:


Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood #1) by Victoria Scott


Three: 

 photo MaybeSomeday_zps3005ce88.jpg

Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover


Four:

 photo UglyLove_zps4dceb726.jpg

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover


Five:

RedRising-M photo RedRisingM_zpsf0371f68.jpg

Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown


Six:

SnowLikeAshes-M photo SnowLikeAshesM_zps34e175eb.jpg

Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1) by Sara Raasch


Seven:

AThousandPiecesOfYou-M photo AThousandPiecesOfYouM_zpse045cf04.jpg

A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray


Eight:

DorothyMustDie-M photo DorothyMustDieM_zpsc5db021e.png

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige


Nine:

Sinner-M photo SinnerM_zps131f145a.jpg

Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #4) by Maggie Stiefvater


Ten:

 photo YoungElites_zps5c6036a4.jpg

The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu


What releases did you really want to get to last year but didn't? Leave the link to your posts so I can come see if I missed out on anything else as well!



6 comments:

  1. I have young Elites on my List too!! But you must read Red Rising asap, its amazing! Check out my Top
    Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open Road Summer is a must read. Read that one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like your list very much, because a lot of these books should be in my list, but I could only chose 10. Great List! my ttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fire & Flood is one that I wish I had gotten to as well because it sounded so amazing. I totally forgot about Sinner! The Wolves of Mercy Falls series is one of my all time favorites; I have yet to read a book by Maggie Stiefvater that I don't absolutely adore. Plus, Cole St. Clair was my favorite character! I should really get a copy of that soon and read it. Hopefully you'll get around to reading all of these this year. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crap. Where do I even start? YES to Open Road Summer, Maybe Someday, Fire and Flood, The Young Elites, and Ugly Love! I also need to read Sinner, Snow Like Ashes, and I just bought Red Rising! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, though I've heard of some. I hope you get to read them soon!

    ReplyDelete