Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #46


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


This week's topic is...

Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015


Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with stuff like this. So in doing a quick Google search I came up with a list on Goodreads of 2015 YA Debuts. I just sort of randomly pulled up books that for one reason or another jumped out at me and read their blurbs. So except for two of these books, the rest I've just discovered moments ago. Who knows if I'll ever actually get to them (except the first one that is going to be a must read for me.) But here we go with some debuts coming out this year!

(Click the covers to go to their Goodreads pages)


One:


Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard
This isn't exactly #1 since I wrote this post up. Been hearing not so good things so I'm significantly less excited to get this one. #2 is now my #1 :)

Two:


A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas


Three:


An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir


Four:


Duplicity by N.K. Traver


Five:


The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi


Six:


Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca


Seven:


The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall


Eight:


The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes


Nine:


The Storyspinner (The Keepers' Chronicles #1) by Becky Wallace


Ten:


The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes


Lots of interesting stuff coming out in the YA category this year, which works perfect with the fact that one of my goals of 2015 was to read more YA books. What debuts are you looking forward to this year? Are there some books you think I really need to know about? Leave me the links to your posts! :)


3 comments:

  1. Last Year's Mistake is on my list this week as well! I'm also looking for a few of the others you mentioned here, even if they didn't hit my list. Red Queen and The Night We Said Yes look fantastic too. I have review copies and can't wait to get to them!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Read more YA books! ME TOO! That is a goal of mine. I am so excited for practically all of these! (There are a few I don't know) A huge yes to Red Queen, An Ember, Last Year's Mistake, and A Wicked Thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of Last Year's Mistake! And Red Queen is also on my TTT this week. Great list! I hope you great to read all the books on your list once they are released! :)

    ReplyDelete