Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #64


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is...

Ten Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me



 photo TimeTurner_zpsrv2i5uqn.gif

A Time-Turner, A TARDIS, some sort of time manipulation device so that I had enough time to read everything I want whenever I want!


 photo Wardrobe01_zpsc2oiwkrl.gif

To be able to step through a door and visit any book world I want.


 photo ImPoor01_zpskzejwgkk.gif

Always have the money to buy any book I want.


 photo Library01_zpswr5z8r9a.gif

My own personal library in my house.


 photo Vision01_zps66mzqwbs.gif

To be able to look into my favorite characters futures and see how their lives turn out.


 photo GoodBook01_zpsveobevsb.gif

To know if I'm going to love a book or not before I read it so I don't waste valuable reading time.


 photo Pages01_zpsugorujd5.gif

That my favorite books or series would go on and on and on...


 photo StupidBrain01_zpsabnoqwdj.gif

To be able to remember every single detail of what I've read no matter how much time has passed.


 photo Impatient01_zps3ti3pnnb.gif

The time between books from your favorite author didn't drag on forever!


 photo LoveBooks01_zps3zwa1us4.gif

That every time I picked up a favorite book that I loved it would feel as if I were reading it again for the very first time.






No comments:

Post a Comment