Monday, January 11, 2016

The Monday Musts #01 (Mistborn, Troye & Jessica!)



The Monday Musts is a new feature created by Jessica from Lovin' los libros where we share with you each week all the musts you're missing out on. The must reads, the must listens, and the must sees (This can be ANYTHING that catches our eye. Other blogs, bookish things, pictures, etc)

I'm very excited to take part in this new feature and try to come up with some new things each week to share with all of you that I've been loving recently!

My first week of musts:


Must Read



The last few weeks I have been doing a lot of rereads and since everyone and their brother has most likely already read the Harry Potter books, and if you haven't I'm guessing by this point there'd be no swaying you... the first book to pop in my head besides those would be Mistborn. I still have yet to go on with the series, something I'm remedying very soon, but still this fist book was amazing. Amazing! Brandon Sanderson is a brilliant world and character builder and if you like the high/epic fantasy types of books his are not to be missed!



Mist Listen

So I become obsessed with different songs almost on a weekly basis. Currently I've gone back to one for a second or third time and I'll have days (okay let's face it the last 3 or 4) where I'll put it on repeat and listen to nothing but this. My song this week is:

Touch by Troye Sivan




Must See

So I wasn't sure what I should put for my first must see and so I don't have to think very hard haha, I thought the best must see I should put here this week would be the blog of the person who started this feature! SO! If you haven't yet I highly recommend checking out Jessica over at Lovin' los libros. She's sweet and funny and do you have one of those friends where if they say "Oh you should read this" you don't even question what it's about you just rush and get said book(s) as soon as you can get your hands on them because they never steer you wrong? She is on the top of my list! Go show her some love!!




Lovin' Los Libros




That's all my "musts" for this week! Thanks to Jess for coming up with this fun new thing to add to my Mondays. Have a great week everyone :D



No comments:

Post a Comment