Monday, January 25, 2016

The Monday Musts #02 [Shadowhunters, Dreams & Bookmarks!]



The Monday Musts is a new feature created by Jessica from Lovin' los libros where we share with you each week all the musts you're missing out on. The must reads, the must listens, and the must sees (This can be ANYTHING that catches our eye. Other blogs, bookish things, pictures, etc)


Must Read


Yeah. So... I'm all about TMI lately or even just the shadowhunter world in general. This series is all I've been reading since the first of the month so it's the only thing to pop in my head for a "must read" If this is your kind of series and, like me, you still haven't read it I highly suggest taking the plunge! I'm so glad I did I've been on the edge of my seat all month long!




Must Listen



"Dreams" by Beck

I am obsessed. Obsessed! With this song. Beck's always been on my list of all time favorite artists but I'd have to say that this is my favorite song of his to date. Right up there with Loser haha :D




Must See


My crafty friend Tonya from Lilybloombooks makes beautiful bookmarks. I've bought 3 of them myself and I just love them. She has a number of ones that are already made that you can purchase or if you want to customize she can do that as well! You should really go check her Etsy shop out (linked above)!!




Here are two of the three I had her custom make for me the other one is currently occupying a book but it's just as gorgeous as these! Thanks Tonya ♥!




No comments:

Post a Comment