Monday, April 4, 2016

The Monday Musts #12 [Where I'm Basically Obsessed. (Not) Sorry]


The Monday Musts is a new feature created by Jessica from Lovin' los libros where we share with you each week all the musts you're missing out on. The must reads, the must listens, and the must sees (This can be ANYTHING that catches our eye. Other blogs, bookish things, pictures, etc)


Okay, so you need to be warned right now. If you are watching the Shadowhunters and are not yet caught up through episode 12** you will need to stop before you hit my "Must See" section. Don't worry I will leave plenty of space so that you can get up to my "Must Listen" without seeing what comes next so you can close it. But after watching that episode this weekend I've sort of got a one track mind and I don't want any complaining about *spoilers*. On with the showwwww!

** I guess maybe also if you haven't read TMI yet and eventually want to...I should cover all my bases!




I read these first 3 books in The White Rabbit Chronicles at the end of March and became pretty obsessed. It was a series that, for me at least, really did a number on my feels. It brought me to incredible highs and then the types of lows that had me yelling at my Kindle and leaving status updates on Goodreads that were basically all caps. Yeah, I got pretty invested haha.


This song has been stuck in my head for a freaking week. This is not a complaint! I found it through the Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify back in 2015 and it's probably one of my favorites that I've "discovered" from there.

A few days ago my kiddo gets out of the shower and comes downstairs as I'm singing it very loudly and of course when I see him I then start singing even louder to him. He stops and I'm about to laugh because I was expecting "Mom, just stop..." Instead what I get is "...what the crap? I was just listening to that..." and a look like this O_O Apparently he was gonna try to introduce me to this one as well.

Ha! Beat ya sucka!

Artist: SoMo
Song: Kings & Queens (Throw it Up)




This is your last chance to avoid Shadowhunter/TMI spoilers.

 photo ThumbsUp01_zpsvfap5dlt.gif

Fangirling01 photo Fangirling01_zpsgiooxffw.gif

Excited01 photo Excited01_zpscje7jvcf.gif

 photo DeepBreath01_zps5lhjdf3x.gif

:P

Okay that should do it.

I am unapologetically addicted to the Shadowhunters show on Freeform. Is the show amazing? No. Is the show great? Not really. Is the show...pretty good? Sure. I'll give it a pretty good. 

In a nut shell? There are about a zillion things that bug me. Stuff is all out of timeline and some things are just wrong. Even when I try to separate show from books and just look at it as a show, there are still things that bug the ever loving crap out of me.

"So why do you watch it Sheri?"

I'm glad you asked person who is being completely nosy and stuff! Basically...if it's Shadowhunter related, apparently I become instantly obsessed and will watch it no matter how painful it is. If this show lasts for 20 seasons and never improved I would probably be watching all 20. It's a sickness people. And...I don't care. I've even rewatched the movie, which I hated....twice. This is what it means to have an addiction! I have no control over what my heart makes me do!

What can I say? It's starting to grow on me.

Anyway!

So, episode 12, basically I died. My heart couldn't handle the ending-ish. If you watched you know where I'm going with this.

My OTP... #Malec

It's like...

 photo Malec04_zpsy7yszt9n.gif

I freaking can't either Alec!! Gah!

 photo Malec03_zpsqv5fyagd.gif

And

 photo Malec06_zpslowijabh.gif

And

 photo Malec05_zpsc5oztd3w.gif

And

 photo Malec08_zps656tq78q.gif

I'm sorry (not really). I just couldn't stop. I had a couple more too.

Jessica and I watched it at the same time then messaged back and forth through the episode and my first message to her after this moment was basically the audible version of this

 photo Speechless01_zpss9otebwa.gif

and then internally I was like this

Feels01 photo Feels01_zpschiykiqh.gif

and this

Faint01 photo Faint01_zpsmrg5dprp.gif

Have I presented you with enough GIFs yet?

Feels03 photo Feels03_zpsvzwtaiai.gif

Okay! I swear! I'm done.

Malec finally happened on screen!

Happiness Achievement Unlocked.


I really am (not) sorry for the GIFsplosion. I can't promise for sure that something like this will never happen again but I can give you my word that I will give it my damnedest not to. But every once in a while I need to feed the inner fangirl. She gets hungry!

What are your musts for this week? :)

 photo Malec01_zps1h7srirj.gif

Oops?


No comments:

Post a Comment