Wednesday, April 6, 2016

W...W...W...Wednesday #13


The W...W...W...Wednesday that I'm going to be following and linking to has been slightly modified by Jessica from Lovin' los libros from it's original that is currently hosted by Taking on a World of Words, to include a book that we're waiting to read, either new release or just one that we're waiting to get to!



I am currently alternating through both of these books. I don't want to not read. And I feel like if I tried to binge just straight through the Under the Never Sky series then I'd have long periods where I just don't pick up a book. I've read a lot of fantasy/sci-fi over the last few months and so I've really been needing to break that up a bit before I get sick of it and stay away from it entirely. Though I probably should have mixed it up with some other contemporary because now I think I'm too hooked on the Marked Men! Loving both though!!



My favorite marked man from the series forever has been Rome Archer. And while Nash didn't quite bump him off his throne that rules over my heart, he did come pretty freaking close. Loved Nash's story! Loved.



So this became available for me from my library a few days ago and I'm equal parts flippin excited and absolutely dreading this. As soon as I grow the lady balls I am going to give this a whirl and see how I like it. Maybe after I finish Rowdy and Through the Ever Night. Hmm. We'll see. Depends on how ready I am to have my mind completely effed with. *Bites nails*


So what are all your picks for this week?

Happy Wednesday everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment