Thursday, July 17, 2014

That's What HE Said Thursday #08



Every Thursday, the girls over at Chapter Break are hosting a fun new meme! To learn more about "That's What HE Said Thursday" click here.


My Quote: 

I wanted to kiss you, to touch you. I just didn't know...if you wanted that too--


Archer Hale to Bree Prescott
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan


If you haven't read this then it will be hard to fully appreciate this line from Archer. In other words...go read it! I'm not even done yet and I say this :D


Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sweet quote. I haven't heard of this book I don't think. But it sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how he sounds so sweet and insecure, I dig characters like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this book! Great words from Archer!

    ReplyDelete