Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #29



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


This weeks topic is...

Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet

I seriously can't believe I haven't bought most of these yet. There are quite a few here that I really, really want to read too. I could hear my debit card crying in the corner as I was typing up and formatting this post saying "No! No! I'm so tired of being used..."
(Click the covers for their Goodreads pages)


 photo TheRedemptionOfCallieAndKayden_zps48ca0cd7.jpg

The Redemption of Callie & Kayden
(The Coincidence #2)
by Jessica Sorensen


Sinner-M photo SinnerM_zps131f145a.jpg

Sinner
(The Wolves of Mercy Falls #4)
by Maggie Stiefvater


TemptingTheBestMan-M photo TemptingTheBestManM_zps8b66aee1.jpg

Tempting The Best Man
(Gamble Brothers #1)
by J. Lynn/Jennifer L. Armentrout


OpenRoadSummer-M photo OpenRoadSummerM_zps73a5dd12.jpg

Open Road Summer
by Emery Lord


DaughterOfSmokeAndBone-M photo DaughterOfSmokeAndBoneM_zps03604904.jpg

Daughter of Smoke & Bone
(Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1)
by Laini Taylor

Technically I own the audio book version of this, but I'm throwing it in anyway because it seems I have ADHD when listening and can't seem to make it through chapter 1 without getting distracted. Guess I'm not an audio book person :(


TheDistanceBetweenUs-M photo TheDistanceBetweenUsM_zpseac51ca2.jpg

The Distance Between Us
by Kasie West


DangerousGirls-M photo DangerousGirlsM_zps19017f02.jpg

Dangerous Girls
by Abigail Haas


ThroneOfGlass-M photo ThroneOfGlassM_zpsb3a404e2.jpg

Throne of Glass
(Throne of Glass #1)
by Sarah J. Maas


One-M photo OneM_zps139686f7.jpg

One
(One Universe #1)
by LeighAnn Kopans


Insomnia-M photo Insomnia-M_zps58c569b7.jpg

Insomnia
(The Night Walkers #1)
by J.R. Johansson


*****


I've made myself a little sticky note that's sticking to my monitor so that the next time I get the urge to splurge...I'm going to this list first so I can read these lovelies finally!!

What books made your list this week? :)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. OH MAN. I loved One!!!! I so want you to read it! And Open Road Summer was great too! :) I have Sinner myself and I need to hurry and read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I thought of you when I put that one up because of that! Ooo you have Sinner?! Didn't know you've read the first 3 but I heart Cole mucho so I'm excited to read that one!

    ReplyDelete