Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #62


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's topic is...

Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


I think I'm going to be a little bit over a the 10 mark on this one because as I was going through my shelves I discovered I had a small handful of authors I'd read the same number of books from. So here's my top...12?



With a whopping 24 books...yes TWENTY FOUR...is:

Julia Quinn

This woman is my Historical Romance queen. I'm surprised to realize there were quite a number of her books that I hadn't read yet. This needs to be remedied. Pronto.

Did I just say pronto? Yikes...



At 19 books it's the one and only...my go to author:

Jennifer L. Armentrout

One day I'll be able to say "JLA? Yeah...I've read all her books."



Breathing down JLA's neck for most books I've read, at 18 books is:

Dean Koontz

I worship this man's twisted, twisted mind!



At 13 books read, one of my other go to authors:

Richelle Mead

Anytime I talk about her books and why I read them I give the same answer so here you go...

♥♥ADRIAN IVASHKOV♥♥

Duh...



If we were counting rereads then this next author would be top dog. But since we're not at 8 books is:

Robert Jordan

The world lost one of it's brightest stars when he passed. :(



At 7 books read each:

JK Rowling

Harry Potter for life yo!

&

Rachel Harris

I've read everything this woman has published to date so far and that won't change! Need TFAOP #2!!!



And lastly with 6 read books each:

Joya Ryan

A recent discovery for me, read my first book by her back in 2014 and I fell in love with her writing!


Colleen Hoover

She's evil! She abuses your feels! And I love it...


Stacey Kennedy

All the Club Sin series and I'm about to start the 2 books from Magic and Mayhem. I put a small dent into Werewolves be Damned and so far it's freaking fantastic!


R.L. Mathewson

Laugh out loud funny and  holy crap steamy. I need to read the rest of her books!


Kate Kaynak

I'm sure the Ganzfield series would probably way too insta-love for some people but, until the 6th and final book, I was loving it. Too bad #6 had to be such a let down.


After that I have way too many 3 or 4 books authors to even list so I'm glad I reached the goal with 6 or more read. I would have had an honorable mentions section that scrolled on for hours! Haha. So who are your top read authors? Leave me a link so I can see if there's some new ones I need to discover! Have a great week lovelies!!




No comments:

Post a Comment