Sunday, August 30, 2015

Weekly Haul #67


Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's basically a way in which we get to show off the lovely new goodies we got over the past week/month however you decide to do it.



 photo FallingForTheWrongGuy_zps8d57o0jn.jpg photo ThisBookWillChangeYourLife_zpsniacj7v8.png

Falling for the Wrong Guy by Sara Hantz

This Book Will Change Your Life by Amanda Weaver

Thanks to Entangled Publishing for both of these :)





So I've never read a book by Tessa Dare before but I'm trying to break out of my Historical Romance author comfort zone and find some new ones. I saw something being tweeted about this book a few weeks back and so when it released I couldn't resist buying it. It looks SO good!!!


Yay for tiny book hauls!

So what have you added to your shelves this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment